Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favorite Book Cover

Weekly I will be posting a book cover that I happen to come across and that I thought was really cool. It is very sad but I am a cover judger! These books will be ones that couught my attention. This week it is:

Entwined by Heather Dixon



Description: Confined to their dreary castle while mourning their mother's death, Princess Azalea and her eleven sisters join The Keeper, who is trapped in a magic passageway, in a nightly dance that soon becomes nightmarish.

Isn't it beautiful!? I love it!!

3 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous and the book sounds really good. I like how it's a retelling of the 12 dancing sisters. I shall be adding this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this cover!! Hopefully the inside of the book will prove equally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete