Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favorite Book Cover

Weekly I will be posting a book cover that I happen to come across and that I thought was really cool. It is very sad but I am a cover judger! These books will be ones that couught my attention. This week it is:

Entwined by Heather Dixon



Description: Confined to their dreary castle while mourning their mother's death, Princess Azalea and her eleven sisters join The Keeper, who is trapped in a magic passageway, in a nightly dance that soon becomes nightmarish.

Isn't it beautiful!? I love it!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you get your book soon, and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here's my WOW Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous and the book sounds really good. I like how it's a retelling of the 12 dancing sisters. I shall be adding this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this cover!! Hopefully the inside of the book will prove equally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete